About the Club
Our club’s purpose has been to form and provide a fellowship for those interested in the restoration and preservation of the Metropolitan automobile, thus allowing future generations the pleasure and privilege of hands on knowledge and enjoyment of this excellent little automobile.
The formation of this type of area club helps its members in several ways.
- First, it brings together all those people who own, admire, and enjoy the Metropolitan.
- It makes it much easier to share information, give advice, and lend a hand to any "Met" owner who may need it.
- It makes an excellent way to get together and have good times and sharing in the enjoyment of owning a "Met."
- It allows members to build a supply of information and parts to be shared by all club members.
- It supports vendors, suppliers, and resources that supply parts and services.